[BiO BB] ISI-Internationa School of Informatics at Johannes Kepler University of Linz

Mourad Elloumi mourad12345678 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 11:46:37 EDT 2011

ISI-International
School

          in Informatics

    With our new
      JKU-International Master's Program we offer international students
      a    unique opportunity with the following
      special features:

      - the student can pass the first year of the master's program at
      the home university.

      - the student can study for the second year in the frame of our
      program

      - the student, at the end of the program, will receive a master's
      degree (conferred by    the Johannes Kepler
      Univ. Linz). Also joint degrees are possible.

      - the student will get the opportunity to work on a master thesis
      project in cooperation with one of the research institutes or
      companies in the Softwarepark Hagenberg

      - the student will get an individual
        curriculum consisting of special courses relevant for his/her
        master's thesis

      - the student will be assigned his individualr academic advisor
      and also his company advisor

      - the student will get a special Entrepreneurship training.

      The tuition for this exceptional program is 9500 Euros. For
      particularly good students we provide various fellowships that
      cover part of the tuition. Application deadline for the academic
      year, starting in September 2011 is May 1st, 2011.

        Prerequisites for entering this program:

        - a bachelor degree in computer science or a related subject
        that is equivalent to a bachelor degree according to
        EU-standards ("Bologna standard"), i.e. minimum 120 credit hours
        of computer science related courses.

        - one additional year of a graduate or master's program in
        computer science or a related subject (additional 40 credit
        hours).

        - Fluency in English as a working and studying language.

        - excellent performance in the past study,

        - a personal recommendation letter from a professor,

        Furthermore, if the home university wants to send students only
        under a double degree agreement, this will be no problem for us.