[BiO BB] Request for help

Neha Chaudhary neha.chaudhary1685 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 04:44:55 EST 2011

I have done my masters in bioinformatics with little knowledge of
programming and statistics. I am working on metabolic network - basically
metabolic flux analysis. The basic idea which I had started with was the
comparison of the metabolic space of two organisms by picking up flux
distribution points using monte carlo randomly and then comparing them.

I am in a lab which works in wet lab only and doesnt have much idea about
computational biology. I cant clear my way ahead as to how to proceed with
the work. Any body who is has knowledge and is interested in systems
biology, plz help me.