[BiO BB] NetBioSIG: Call for Abstracts: Monday, Feb 6th

Gary Bader gary.bader at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 5 00:20:43 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

This is an open call for abstracts for the Network Biology SIG at ISMB 2012
in Long Beach, CA, July 13th

The Network Biology SIG will focus on two major areas: (1) the development
of network-related tools and resources, and (2) the application of network
analysis and visualization in the study of biology, synthetic biology and
medicine. The meeting will provide a unique interface between tool
developers and users in the field of network biology. Through these
complementary lenses, the SIG will bring into focus the current state of the
field, its future promise and how to get there.

http://nrnb.org/netbiosig

== Call for Abstracts ==
We invite abstracts for talks and posters We are seeking a diversity of
submissions to represent the breadth and depth of the Network Biology field.
Find guidelines at http://nrnb.org/netbiosig

== Important Dates ==
April 9: Abstract submission deadline
May 7: Notification of accepted abstracts
June 1: Early registration deadline
July 13: NetBio SIG 2012
July 15-17: ISMB 2012

See you there!
NetBio SIG Organizing Committee

Alexander Pico (apico at gladstone.ucsf.edu), Scooter Morris, Allan Kuchinsky,
Gary Bader, Mario Albrecht, Ian Donaldson, Natasa Przulj, Esti Yeger-Lotem

http://baderlab.org
The Donnelly Centre - http://www.thedonnellycentre.utoronto.ca/
University of Toronto