[Bbs-users] ***SPAM*** We are flexible and take care of every customer

Edwin Harmon dnimer at brightstartcdc.com
Sat Dec 15 14:16:15 EST 2007

Great news. MyCanadianStore has announced a half-price offer for all the pharmaceutical products. It's not a joke, discounts are really amazing.MyCanadianStore is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customers’ needs. Click here to see the selection of our products. Strict confidentiality is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.12 free bonus pills will be received with any order over $300.We are flexible and take care of every customer.
http://decimalwhether.com