[Bbs-users] Healthcare and Life Sciences Recruiting

Sundeep Malladi sundeep at bcihealthsearch.com
Mon Sep 8 10:00:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

I represent BCI, a recruiting firm that specializes in providing search solutions
to the healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences and venture capital/financial
industries.

We have a deep candidate pool, so if you're looking for assistance with any
type of temporary or permanent role, please let us know. I would be happy to
set up a conversation with one of our firm's principals, who will be better
equipped to answer questions you may have.

Thank you for your consideration,
Sundeep Malladi

Sundeep Malladi | Recruiting Manager | BCI
10 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 1250 | Chicago, IL 60606
312.460.8222 x 116 | www.bcihealthcare.com | sundeep at bcihealthcare.com