[Bio-linux-dev] Biolinux 6 Torrent

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 09:50:53 EDT 2010

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for uploading this.  There are already people asking for a
torrent link so i will forward it on.

I guess it's too late now, but I should have asked you to upload the
file as bio-linux-6.0.22.iso.  There's going to be a 6.0.23 very shortly
as I have fixed a few glitches over the last week (nothing serious).

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre