[Bio-linux-dev] Qiime 1.2.1

Martin Ostrowski m.l.ostrowski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:25:01 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

I think that I missed the window to download the qiime and pycogent packages. The server with those packages is not responding.

Thanks for your help with this package. After many headaches I got a partial build of Qiime 1.2.1 and dependencies going on my Mac server but there are a few Warwick people now asking me about additional functions.

We should be able to give it a good test this week.

Thanks again

Martin