[Bio-linux-dev] issues installing qiime and denoiser

Mattias de Hollander m.dehollander at nioo.knaw.nl
Wed Sep 21 04:31:47 EDT 2011

Hello Tim,

Regarding the Denoiser, I just found out the same at that issue is
solved.

With you hint the installation issue of matplotlib is also solved:

cloud at worker-5068:~$ apt-cache policy python-matplotlib
python-matplotlib:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 0.99.3-1ubuntu4
  Version table:
     0.99.3-1ubuntu4 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ natty/universe Packages
     0.99.1.2-3ubuntu1 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe Packages
cloud at worker-5068:~$ apt-cache policy libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: (none)
  Version table:

So now I see that the natty repositories have been mixed up on a lucid
system. Maybe that's because I used cloudbiolinux installation scripts.
If I disable these repositories everything installs fine.

Thanks!

Mattias

--
Bioinformatician
Netherlands Institute of Ecology (NIOO-KNAW)