[Bio-linux-dev] bio-linux v. debian-med in 10.04, 12.04

William Spooner william.spooner at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Aug 15 14:05:30 EDT 2012

Thanks Tim, that's fantastic.

In which case I will use the bio-linux-* packages wherever possible.

Should I presume that everything in http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/bio-linux/dists/unstable/bio-linux will work on Lucid? How do you separate the packages in BL6 from those in BL7?

Did bio-linux ever package any of the tools that are now in precise/universe? Namely bioconductor, vcftools and bedtools?

Best,

Will