[Bio-linux-dev] PredictProtein was accepted into Debian - how about Bio-Linux 7?

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 11:18:05 EDT 2012

Hi Laszlo,

Nice one.  Of course I'd love to put PredictProtein into BL7.  I've just
sent it, and the various dependencies, to build on the PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~nebc/+archive/bio-linux/+packages

Unfortunately the build queue right now is about 40 hours, so it's
taking a while to go through.

Should I also include the pp-popularity-contest package or are you now
able to get the stats you need through the regular Popcon (which should
be enabled on BL7 for most users)?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England