[Bio-linux-dev] QIIME latest

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Nov 20 07:40:24 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

I've now done what I should have done in the first place - ie. run QIIME
through some proper regression test scripts.  For now I've just updated
and fixed the test script that comes
in /usr/local/bioinf/documentation/bio-linux/intro_course/qiime_tutorial_data.tar.gz but at some point I'll also try the official QIIME test suite that they put out.

The new package is uploading to the package server so should be
available by the time you read this.  I've also updated the
bio-linux-tutorials package with the modified test script.

Cheers,

TIM