[Bio-linux-dev] Upgrade to Bio-Linux 7 (at last)

Cox, Michael J mikeyj.cox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:02:44 EDT 2012

Cheers Tim,

thanks for the tips.

Just been checking out QIIME - trying OTU picking to check everything's still in place as we're retraining it with Silva - I'm getting an error where it expects a .jar for the classifier to be explicitly called version 2.2 (it's currently looking for it in /usr/share/rdp-classifier.  I think we had this way back during the initial QIIME installation.

From the package lists I have both rdp-classifier 2.5+repack-3 and bio-linux-rdp-classifier 2:1bl1-1 installed.  I'm guessing the latter is the one that QIIME wants, can you confirm this is version 2.2 and if so I'll edit the name.

Cheers

Mike