[Bio-linux-dev] Upgrade to Bio-Linux 7 (at last) - Unity desktop

Kelvin Jefford kelvinjefford at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:15:22 EDT 2012

FYI ... You can change the desktop to whichever setting you like ...
Unity, Gnome 2, Gnome 3, XFCE, BlackBox ... etc. Might be a bit more
complex to change to KDE I'm sure, as the others use the nautilus
(gnome) desktop.

On the Ubuntu forums you should be able to find out the right info.

If you need help, I might be able to find the information for you.

Kelvin Jefford