[Bio-linux-dev] [Bio-Linux] How to Install all packages on Ubuntu?

Jasmine Lognnes princess.jasmine.lognnes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:25:27 EST 2014

Dear Tony and Tim,

Thanks a lot for the very detailed help! The problem was indeed that
my other laptop were only 32bit, and that was the one where I ran the
upgrade script =) On my main laptop was where I tried to install all
the packages =)

So after a reinstall on the 64bit laptop, and running the upgrade
script, it worked perfectly.

Thanks a lot, and have a great weekend =)

Hugs,
Jasmine =)