[Bio-linux-dev] Corruption of persistent filesystem on USB-stick

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 08:51:05 EST 2014

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the patch.  I'd thought about the 4GB limit in regard to
image size but totally forgot about casper-rw.  I'm surprised to see it
manifest as filesystem corruption without warning though - I'd expect to
see an error during the USB stick creation.

Let me know if it fixes the issues and I'll patch the package.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England