[Bio-linux-dev] Galaxy config

Tony Travis tony.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 09:10:02 EST 2014

Hi, Tim.

I've just realised that a Bio-Linux Galaxy update overwrote my custom
Galaxy config for "osiris":

  https://bitbucket.org/osiris_phylogenetics

Is there a way to include sub-configs in Galaxy to prevent this?

BTW, I think "osiris" might be a useful addition to BL Galaxy.

Thanks,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.