[Bio-linux-dev] nVidia GF108M [GeForce GT 420M] display

Tony Travis dr.tony.travis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:20:28 EST 2015

Hi, Tim.

We are having problems getting the display to work correctly after
installing Bio-Linux 8.0.5.1 from the USB-stick. The display works
properly when booted from the stick, but not when booted from the hard
disk. I've checked and the Nouveau drivers are being used on the stick.

Did you make any changes on the stick that we need to make sfter
installing onto the hard disk?

Having a great time running Bio-Linux 8 on 34+ laptops and two servers!

As you can see, some people also want to install it :-)

Thanks,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen