[Bio-linux-dev] [cloudbiolinux] Bio-Linux 8 on iPlant Atmosphere

Tony Travis dr.tony.travis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:28:12 EDT 2015

On 24/04/15 01:41, Brad Chapman wrote:
> Tony;
> Nice work. I've only played with iPlant a little to help debug someone's
> problem there but it's great to have this available there. Thanks for
> doing that,
> Brad
> [...]

Hi, Brad.

The iPlant Collaborative have now created a Bio-Linux 8 image for me
with a 20GB root filesystem.

Their base image was installed from the NEBC/EOS .iso but, by default,
you can't login by SSH...

I've created a new image from the base image called "Bio-Linux-8-debug"
that you can login by SSH/x2go.

Please let anyone who might be interested know that "Bio-Linux-8-debug"
is now available on iPlant Atmosphere:

  http://www.iplantcollaborative.org/ci/atmosphere

My "Bio-Linux-8-debug" image is:

  https://atmo.iplantcollaborative.org/application/images/1134