[Bio-linux-dev] USB-stick checksum failures

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 09:42:13 EDT 2015

In fact, I bought the sticks from a reputable supplier:

>   http://www.bespokeusb.com/

I've started using Flashbay, and have had zero failures with their
sticks.  And they assure me they use a single supplier so the quality
shouldn't fluctuate from batch to batch.  Based on experience so far I'd
definitely recommend them.

Anyway, I'll look into disabling kernel updates for the next ISO
release.

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England