[Bio-linux-dev] "x2go-server" upgrade problems

Tony Travis tony.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 08:25:26 EDT 2015

On 18/03/15 11:03, Tony Travis wrote:
> On 17/03/15 12:09, Booth, Timothy G. wrote:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> I had a look just now and I can install both the newest x2go and the
>> libxcb-xf86dri0 and libxcb-xv0 packages (which are needed for vlc and
>> a couple of other things) so I'm wondering if this is just a
>> transient issue with the package indices getting out-of-sync?
>>
>> If anyone else on the list is still seeing upgrade problems please
>> let me know.
>
> Hi, Tim.
>
> We had the same problem upgrading "x2go" on Mahendra Modi's server
> "Aryabhatta" at AAU in Jorhat - Just fixed it the same way...

Hi, Tim.

Same problem on Mahendra's other server "khorana" - fixed it now.

Bye,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.