[Bio-linux-dev] Bringing the Artemis package officially into Debian

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Fri Sep 18 03:24:40 EDT 2015

Hello,
I'm contacting you on behalf of your friends, the Debian Med team. I
wanted to package Artemis for Debian and I saw that you all already had
it packaged for Bio-Linux. I could not find the sources for your
package, but I was wondering if you would mind moving them into Debian
Med's VCS repositories so we can get it to be maintained as an official
part of Debian and more users could benefit from your work.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to facilitate this.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي