[Bio-linux] Re: Your clone

Kerr Wall pkerrwall at psu.edu
Wed Nov 13 00:45:05 EST 2002

Hi Nick,

On 11/12/02 3:43 PM, "Nicolas Bertrand" <nsb at ceh.ac.uk> wrote:
> I was wondering if you could let me know what video card you purchased
> in the end for your GX260 clone.
> That is important because, video card being the, we may have a GX260
> lying around that could be used to create a perfect image for you to
> rebuild your clone in the short term.
The computer came with a 32MB, ATI, Radeon 7500

> For troubleshooting purposes, could you turn off iptables? Try to ssh
> into fgpclone from 146.186.29.91
> can you connect to fgp clone? Then, ASAP turn iptables back on.
I tried to ssh from 146.186.29.91 and got the same time out problem when I
did this test.

Other than not being able to login except from a 128.118.180.* address, the
computer is running fine and I am able to ssh to one of these other machines
and then go onto the clone.

Should I set up a 'manager' account on one of my other servers to allow one
of you guys to take a look at the files?

Kerr