[Bio-Linux] Bio-Linux mailing list

Dr Dan Swan dswan at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 10:14:41 EDT 2003

Dear All,

this is just a quick welcome message to those people recently subscribed
to the mailing list.  I have added some people without their express
consent - if anyone is desperately unhappy about this please email me
directly and I will remove you immediately.

Bio-Linux is now reaching a critical mass of installed user-base.  As
such I think its time the list came to be a central forum for Bio-Linux
discussion.

Whilst questions for help are still best directed at
helpdesk at envgen.nox.ac.uk, the Bio-Linux mailing list can be focused on
user experience, sharing of hints and tips and bug reporting.

We would like to encourage as much community participation as possible.
I look forward to hearing from all of you in time.

regards,

Dan
--
Dr Dan Swan - Bio-Linux Developer
EGTDC, CEH, Mansfield Road, Oxford, OX1 3SR
http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/ | dswan at ceh.ac.uk