[Bio-Linux] new package for Bio-Linux perhaps? Mesquite

Dan Swan dswan at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 11:40:04 EDT 2004

Bela Tiwari wrote:
> Hello,
>
> An evolutionary ecologist friend of mine suggested the Mesquite
> package
> for inclusion with future releases of Bio-Linux.
>
> Does anyone on this list have any comments about this package, or
> experience using it that they'd like to share?
>
> Dan - what do you think?

I've just installed it and it seems to run fine.  I'm quite happy to
include it in the next image update.  It *seems* very powerful from my
uninformed eye and I haven't made it crash (yet) although I'm not having
huge success with the "help" system at the moment.

other comments from the more evolutionarily inclined?

regards,

Dan

--
Dr Dan Swan - Bio-Linux Developer | RHCE
EGTDC, CEH, Mansfield Road, Oxford, OX1 3SR
http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/ | dswan at ceh.ac.uk