[Bio-Linux] New image available

Dan Swan dswan at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 05:59:24 EDT 2004

Dan Swan wrote:

Of course I left out the imagename for these 2 commands:

> sudo /usr/sbin/updateclient -server genomics.nox.ac.uk -directory
> /usr/software/EMBOSS
>
> This will bring the systems in-line with the development machine.
> You may also wish to update the documentation which has recently been
> reorganised:
>
> sudo /usr/sbin/updateclient -server genomics.nox.ac.uk -directory
> /usr/software/documentation

should be:

sudo /usr/sbin/updateclient -server genomics.nox.ac.uk -image
bio-linux_3.0_650_NVIDIA_20040705 -directory /usr/software/EMBOSS

and

sudo /usr/sbin/updateclient -server genomics.nox.ac.uk -image
bio-linux_3.0_650_NVIDIA_20040705 -directory /usr/software/documentation

Clearly my cut and pasts skills are a little rusty today..

Dan

--
Dr Dan Swan - Bio-Linux Developer | RHCE
EGTDC, CEH, Mansfield Road, Oxford, OX1 3SR
http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/ | dswan at ceh.ac.uk