[Bio-Linux] ? Fast remote desktop for Bio-Linux using FreeNX ?

Jorge Fernandes jmof1 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 07:21:50 EST 2006

Hi Tim,

I have just installed FreeNX on our Bio-Linux machine but I can not
get remote access to it through my Windows client. There is always a
connection error and I get the following message:
NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 3996
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
nxssh: 138.251.161.20/: no address associated with name

Any idea of what might be the problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Jorge

Jorge M. O. Fernandes, PhD
Research Fellow