[Bio-Linux] Introduction to Bio-Linux 4.0 Training course - CEH Oxford - 2nd June 2006

NEBC NEBC at wpo.nerc.ac.uk
Tue May 16 07:09:47 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

There are three places remaining on the above Bio-Linux course on 2nd June, so we are keeping open the registration page on our website in case anyone would like to attend but thought they may have missed the deadline.

The course will be held at CEH Oxford and will run from 10:30am until 5:00pm. This is a one day course designed to introduce new users to the Bio-Linux system. The course is divided into two sections:

Introduction to Linux and Introduction to Bioinformatics on Bio-Linux.

The course is designed so that people can work at their own pace and discover the facilities available on Bio-Linux. Instructors from the NEBC will be on hand to answer Bio-Linux-related questions as well as to discuss any data management or bioinformatics analysis requirements you may have.

You or anyone on your NERC EG or PG&P grant can register for this course using our web registration form at:

http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/showcourses.cgi

All course notes and sample files are already available at:

http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/envgen/training/archives/000530.html

best wishes,

The NEBC Team

NERC Environmental
Bioinformatics Centre, (formerly EGTDC),
Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
Mansfield Road, Oxford, OX1 3SR
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 281976 Fax: +44 (0) 1865 281 696
http://nebc.nox.ac.uk/ Email: admin at nebc.ac.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of NERC unless otherwise explicitly stated. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.