[Bio-Linux] NEBC Bio-Linux 5.0 released

Tony Travis rwt017 at abdn.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:15:52 EST 2008

Stewart Houten wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The NEBC is pleased to announce the release of Bio-Linux 5.0.  This
> new version is based on the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution and
> provides a very user-friendly desktop while continuing to deliver
> access to a growing suite of bioinformatics applications.
> [...]

Hello, Stewart.

Congratulations on the release of Bio-Linux5 - I've now marked by
'biobuntu' blue-print as 'obsolete' and will use Bio-Linux5 :-)

Bye,

	Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK