[Bio-Linux] Biolinux virtual machine on a Mac using VMWARE

Łukasz Paśko pasko at biol.uni.wroc.pl
Wed Jan 21 12:22:50 EST 2009

Hi,
BioLinux works great as a virtual machine under VMWARE FUSION 2.0 and
MacOSX 10.5.6. Small problems (but maybe only computer-specific)  are
with installing VMWare Tools (enhanced video drives etc.)
Best Regards
Lukasz

~~~
Lukasz Pasko PhD
Department of Vertebrate Zoology
and Laboratory of DNA Analysis
Institute of Zoology
University of Wroclaw
Sienkiewicz street  21
50-335 Wroclaw
Poland

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2009-01-21, o godz. 15:01, przez GLA Barker,
School Biological Sciences: