[Bio-Linux] Problem booting installation DVD - biolinux 6

Anthony Pemberton A.J.Pemberton at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 06:16:29 EDT 2010

Hello Tony,

Just checked - the BIOS is set for USB legacy support. I tried a 32bit ubuntu 8.04 live CD in the same drive (USB external) and this boots OK.

So - is it the DVD filesystem that the kernel cannot read for some reason?

If I can get hold of a USB key of sufficient capacity, I will give it a try,

Regards,

Tony Pemberton