[Bio-Linux] Taverna

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 10:04:02 EDT 2011

Hi Farhat,

It would be very good to have an updated Taverna package, but right now
this is fairly low on the list of my priorities.  Taverna 2.x is not
structured the same way as Taverna 1.x so it's unfortunately not just a
question of putting the new Taverna code into a package.

If anyone else on the list is waiting on an updated Taverna let me know
and I'll make it a higher priority, otherwise I'm not likely to get
around to it until after our round of courses in June.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England