[Bio-Linux] Application to view and edit Quantity One images (*.1sc)

Tomasz Makarewicz makson96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:28:30 EST 2011

Hi,
All of transiluminators in my lab are conected to Windows machines and
pictures are taken using Quantity One software. Unfortunately there is no
Linux version of this application. I know that I can save files as a jpeg
pictures, but it would make it difficult to profesional edit a gel picture.
So my question is: Is there any Linux program that will allow me to use .1sc
files? i know that I could install Quantity One by wine, but I would prefer
native solution.
Thanks for any help,
makson