[Bio-Linux] Kegg now charging for FTP downloads

Wagstaff, Simon Simon.Wagstaff at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 06:15:02 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the email - I wasn't aware of this and I suspect many others that use pathway software will also be unaware. Much of the interaction of network modelling software with KEGG and other databases is via automated scripting - users (like me) will only know about this as scripts stop interacting with the KEGG database. This combined with the location change of the data presents is likely to lead to some painful debugging.

Thanks for the info,

Cheers,

Simon