[Bio-Linux] Fwd: Introductory Bio-Linux course to be held at the University of Manchester, 3rd July.

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 09:14:59 EDT 2012

Dear Bio-Linux users,

Here is an announcement for another of our upcoming courses.  As ever,
please forward to people you think may be interested, especially
students and postdocs in the north of England.

Cheers,

TIM

===

The NBAF node at CEH Wallingford provides
a range of  bioinformatics services for NERC researchers as part of the
Environmental Bioinformatics Centre (http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk).  NBAF
staff will deliver a 1-day introductory Bio-Linux course at the
University of Manchester on the 3rd July 2012.  We particularly
encourage PhD students to attend.
See our NBAF courses page (http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/support/training/) for
information on all our courses and freely available course materials.

There is a small £25 registration fee to cover costs and lunch.  For
any queries regarding the course arrangements, please contact the local
host Norman Morrison (morrison at cs.man.ac.uk).  For queries on the course
content please contact NBAF-W (helpdesk at nebc.nerc.ac.uk.)

Sign-up:
http://estore.manchester.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=5&prodid=396&deptid=111&catid=140&CourseDate=856

Schedule:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BrhYOtO9NNjgF1saLVTXK5T43iWAVggIHEwxtKVLBpM/edit

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England