[Bio-Linux] Mothur on Ubuntu 10.10

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon May 14 06:02:20 EDT 2012

Hi,

There is a dependency on Catchall but it's only a "Recommends"
dependency so it shouldn't be strictly enforced.  How are you trying to
install the package?  Can you please try
'apt-get install bio-linux-mothur'
and send me the full output?  Maybe I've messed something up in the
control file.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England