[Bio-Linux] Mothur on Ubuntu 10.10

Anthony Pemberton A.J.Pemberton at bham.ac.uk
Mon May 14 11:15:12 EDT 2012

Guys,

Yes, I was on the Ubuntu site on Friday. Ubuntu 10.10 is no longer supported. That may be the problem. Andor, you may need to bite the bullet and update your version. I am reliably told Ubuntu 11.10 is good at the moment, if you do not want to move to the latest LTS 12.04. I know Tim has warned us about 12.04 breaking some bio-linux packages. Not sure if 11.10 is in the same category since that is the first Unity release. You can install gnome 3 if you do not like Unity. Tim?

Regards,

Tony Pemberton