[Bio-Linux] package fetch problem

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Apr 23 08:50:20 EDT 2013

Hi Shakti,

This indicates that you are trying to install Bio-Linux packages onto a
32-bit version of Ubuntu or Debian.  The Bio-Linux repository only
caters for 64-bit systems.  Have you tried running Ubuntu 12.04.2 64-bit
on your machine?  Virtually all PCs nowadays will support it.

If you really need to run things on a 32-bit system, I may be able to
help it there is a specific package you need but you will not be able to
use our main repository.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England