[Bio-Linux] What is the user-name and password when running live from the DVD?

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 05:11:13 EST 2013

Hi Eric,

The user name is 'live', with a blank password.  If you just want to
ensure a clean shutdown, you can do this without needing to log in at
all:

Hit Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get the text console
Hit Ctrl+Alt+Del to force a shutdown/restart

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England