[Bio-Linux] Bandwidth cont.

Alec Colebrook-Clark aleleb at sahfos.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 08:59:39 EDT 2013

Hi Tony,

Ive been doing the downloads by sshing into the machine and using sftp or wget. I have already come across these limit options with little success but I shall investigate more. And thanks for the heads up on netstat. I have tried iftop but it just confirms its using all bandwidth (unless im using the tool incorrectly.)

Thanks
Alec