[Bio-Linux] ARB problem under Biolinux 7

Michael Pester Michael.Pester at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Nov 19 07:29:53 EST 2013

Dear Biolinux users,

I am using the pre-installed ARB version under Bio-Linux 7. Most of the
functions work fine but when it comes to calculating phylogenetic trees,
which are outsourced by ARB to various phylip programs, RAxML or other
softwares than ARB just opens a new shell but does not proceed. Adding
me as a user to the arb group did not solve this problem.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve this problem. Many thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,
Michael

--