[Bio-Linux] paper aggregation website

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Sep 3 07:03:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

I agree we really need to put more love into the Bio-Linux site, and a
section on research highlights from Bio-Linux users would be an
excellent feature.  It's just a matter of time priorities at the moment.

It looks like the Cytoscape people are manually curating a list of their
favourite papers, but I wondered if I could do something quickly by
embedding something like a citation feed from PubMed into the Bio-Linux
web page.  I didn't find a good way to do this yet but I'll keep
looking.  In the meantime I've just added a link to Google Scholar which
people can follow:

http://nebc.nerc.ac.uk/tools/bio-linux now links to:

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=2005&sciodt=1,5&cites=16561082859102228201&scipsc=&q=&scisbd=1

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England