[Bio-Linux] Galaxy updates on Bio-Linux

Tilahun Abebe tilahun.abebe at uni.edu
Tue Aug 19 11:59:04 EDT 2014

Tim and the Bio-Linux Community,

Thank you for the fix to run Galaxy on Bio-Linux. I updated Bio-Linux and
run the command "galaxy-add-administrator". It looks like the command
worked this time. However, I see another unrelated problem when I started
Galaxy. The top Galaxy menu bar, which lists administrator, users, shared
files, etc is not visible anymore. Is there any thing I need to do other
than adding the administrator e-mail address in the configuration
"universe_wsgi.ini" file?

Thanks.

Tilahun