[Bio-Linux] problem with bioconductor

Pau Marc Muñoz Torres paumarc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:53:21 EST 2014

Hy everybody

 i have aproblem with bioconductor packages. I'm trying to use some
databases as hgu95av2.db with it, when I install it, the package
org.Hs.eg.db is also required. When I install it R gives an error
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'org.Hs.eg.db', details:
  call: match.arg(synchronous, c("off", "normal", "full"))
  error: 'arg' must be NULL or a character vector
Error: package ‘org.Hs.eg.db’ could not be loaded

I have been looking at bioconductor site and it seems that the problem
comes because i have an old R or sql version, Nevertheless i have the R
version that comes with the last biolinux distribution

R version 3.1.2

what can I do (it worked before i update biolinux last September)

thanks

Pau Marc Muñoz Torres
skype: pau_marc
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paumarc