[Bio-Linux] Qiime 1.9 dependencies problem

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 08:01:59 EDT 2015

Hi Tarcisio,

Thanks for the bug report.  The package is on the C2D4U PPA which is
activated by default on Bio-Linux machines which is why I didn't spot
this problem before.

I've copied the package over to the Bio-Linux PPA, so this problem
should now be fixed, and you should be able to use QIIME without any
further changes to your APT sources configuration.  Is it working for
you now?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England