[Bio-linux-list] Tim's move to Edinburgh Genomics

Maulana Malik Nashrullah mmnashrullah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:03:31 EST 2015

Dear Dr. Tim Booth, B.Eng

Thanks so much for all the work you've done on Bio-Linux.
We will miss you...

Anyway, thanks for everything that you give to us.

Sincerely,

Maulana Malik Nashrullah

Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Biology Undergraduate Program
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Brawijaya University
Malang, East Java, Indonesia