[Bio-Linux] Biolinux8 - Best job scheduler for small cluster?

James Mategko jmategkox2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:21:49 EST 2015

Hi Xavier,

 If you are running metagenomics with Qiime version 1.9 adds a new script
called "start parallel jobs with slurm". I'm not familiar with its inner
workings since I'm still using the default Qiime 1.8 in Bio-linux 8, but it
looks promising.

http://qiime.org/scripts/start_parallel_jobs_slurm.html

Best Regards,
- James