[Bio-Linux] Problems with Tophat

Sejal Modha Sejal.Modha at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:32:30 EST 2015

Hi There,
I was facing similar issues with Bio-Linux version of  Tophat2 earlier this week.
Tophat-reports was giving errors when the multi-threading parameter -p was specified by the user, and my version of BioLinux8 was running the latest version of Tophat2 (2.0.13).
I fixed it by downloading the latest executables from Tophat2 website and it didn’t throw any errors with multi-threading.
http://ccb.jhu.edu/software/tophat/index.shtml

Sej