[Bio-Linux] missing sequences in Bio-Linux 8 GALAXY?

Ian Donaldson Ian.Donaldson at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 10:58:22 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use the 'fetch sequences > Extract Genomic DNA' tool in GALAXY.  But I get a message saying that sequences are missing:

"No sequences are available for 'mm9', request them by reporting this error."

Can anyone give any guidance on how the sequence should be supplied?

Also, I noticed the entire set of "operate on genomic intervals" tools are missing in Bio-Linux GALAXY.  I personally consider them to be some of the most useful tools.  I know how they can be added, but it would be nice/useful if they were already there :)

Thanks,
Ian

<http://about.me/gawbul>