[Bio-Linux] New QIIME 1.9.1

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 13:09:10 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I've bumped QIIME up to the 1.9.1 bugfix release and also updated the
"burrito" library used by QIIME under the hood.

This fixes some important bugs documented here:

https://github.com/biocore/qiime/blob/1.9.1/ChangeLog.md

If you have used QIIME 1.9.0 on your data please check to see if any of
these issues might have impacted your analysis and if you need to re-run
anything.

Also, there is a possibility this might fix the bug reported by Livio
with corrupted BIOM files, though I'm still not sure what the actual
cause of the issue was.  Has anyone else made BIOM files they can't read
or convert?

I aspire to get all QIIME updates out to users within a month of release
but due to unfortunate timing this one took more like two months.  I
hope the next one will reach you quicker.

Best,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>