[Bio-Linux] Rapidir R-cran package

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 07:19:23 EDT 2015

Hi Pau Marc,

On Bio-Linux 8 you can install all packages from the big auto-generated
C2D4U repository via apt-get, so for example you can do:

apt-get install r-bioc-genomicalignments

However, RAPIDR is missing, so for now you have to install it via
install.packages() and update it manually as Tony suggested.

I'll look into adding a package for this myself.  Its normally very easy
to do.

Cheers,

TIM

--